Friday, January 4, 2019

First Watercolor of 2019


I don't know what it was about New Year's Day, but I woke up with the most overwhelming urge to make things! I woke up and prepped a whole bunch of panels right away, then finished a couple of watercolor landscapes. 

Now that I have more than one webcam, I can finally run a "palette cam" and record color mixing as well as painting. I recorded this watercolor landscape from start to finish, though I split it into two videos. Part 1 is on YouTube here. I'm planning on editing and publishing Part 2 this weekend.


Wednesday, I did another live stream and added this little church to this ornament. I'm going to be making a lot more of these this spring to stock up. I'm hoping to sell these at an art fair (or fairs) in 2019. 

Another one of my 2019 resolutions is to stay in touch with my clients. If you'd like monthly updates (including discounts), sign up here. I'll be sending out first looks at completed work, an annual card, and updates on shows and events.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cicada in Gold

Cicada , 7"x5", ink, watercolor, and composite gold leaf on panel. I worked on this little guy last weekend. I started with a...