Friday, January 11, 2019

Watercolor, Bumblebee, Zombies, and a Helper Cat

This week I finished my first zombie ornament of 2019: 




I finished Reckoning... then I noticed there's section of kimono that's not dark enough and it's still not finished! (I'll finish it completely this weekend--it only needs about 1 hour of additional work.)






I made a bee:


 Gold leaf, ink, acrylic, and fine paper. I'll bee making more of these, and am planning on doing some frogs, dragonflies, beetles, and spiders in the same style.



I finished editing part 2 of last week's landscape: Part 1   Part 2

And Harry spent some good sunbathing time on my table.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cicada in Gold

Cicada , 7"x5", ink, watercolor, and composite gold leaf on panel. I worked on this little guy last weekend. I started with a...